11.22.2006

DIARY 21.11.2006

這次期中考,成績還不錯但SPEAKING的部份要加強
我應該要更積極的投入課堂上的練習,別一直在比較ILAC & PGIC OR KJ
Different school and teachers have different way to teache student.
I should enjoy my class didn't think the PGIC or KJ teacher is better than ILAC.
I should keep to study English and use right grammar to talking and writing.
Try to do anything to improve your English in Vancouver.

20/11/2006
I'm depressed about study English in Vancouver. My spelling and pronunciation is awful. I always nervous when I was talking with classmate or teacher. I need more confident by myself. What's happen with me? Maybe just don't think about anything , just do it and enjoy the monent. Try to spelling any word when I speak or write. I think that can improve my spell and pronunciation at same time.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Hi there,

Greetings from PGIC- Vancouver. 我是學校溫哥華校區的輔導員. 妳的 blog 挺好的

我也為我們所有的台灣同學剛成立一個 blog. 因為是生手. 所以歡迎妳多指教. 若有空也請妳來留言 (http://mirandak66.eblogs.com). 我也會把妳的 blog 連結到我的. 給其它同學欣賞. 可以嗎?

Anyway, just want to say hi, it was fun visiting your blog.

Best wishes,
Miranda 12/08/2006

Margo Wang 提到...

hello, Miranda: 我沒辦法連上你的網誌耶可否再給我一次你的網址嗎?

匿名 提到...

Hi Margo,

There's something wrong with my blog, but I've been too busy to take care that... what a terrible blogger! I'll build a new blog after Christmas. Once it's ready, I'll let you know! ^__^

Wish you a wonderful holiday! Keep in touch.

Miranda

2024 plan -mind mapping

 2023年底學了心智圖,2024年要應用心智圖來記錄生活,書藉閱讀心得,周計畫…等 2024年計畫總表 Plans for Week 5, 2024